Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Empty sets

The lack of updates recently is due to being sucked slowly into an application black hole. I have a lot to get done in the next couple of weeks before going to China, including a whole lot of admin which has kept me up until 2 tonight (at least I found myself a nice new cafe in which to scribble) and a couple of projects which really deserve to be finished before people disappear for the summer. They're looking promising but still have a little way to go to completion.

I may come back here every now and then to vent stress, but don't expect too much from me over the next couple of weeks that fits into the categories of coherent or meaningful. I'll attempt to write when I'm back in England for a day, just before heading East on the 14th of July.

Until later, over and out.

1 comment:

helensotiriadis said...

all will be forgiven -- with a picture of the eclipse!