Thursday, November 08, 2007

In the mean time

All is currently well for me in Santiago. There's just no time now for serious blogging. I've been going non-stop every day from 10 am until 2 am, what with Spanish lessons, starting new projects, continuing with current ones, reviewing old ones, writing talks, planning trips (Cambridge, CERN and Dublin are coming up on the academic front) and getting the admin polished off.

Perhaps this weekend I may have a few spare minutes, but that's not guaranteed. Anyway, an informal talk to give tomorrow has to be prepared now.

2 comments:

ruhie duffin said...

Hi Jonathan
I love the photographs and your ability to capture such interesting angles.Your journeys understanding and observation of cultures are very interesting .I seem to lead my life of the beaten track and understanding people myself ha ha ha .May have to pick up photography .
Had to wright as i do feel ....every writer needs a reader...and every artist needs an audience..

Moving said...

Yes Jon, you should write. Otherwise,writer inside you will be destroyed.